If you’re working from home during the Coronavirus pandemic, it’s possible that you are experiencing neck and back pain from working in your makeshift office at home. How many of you find yourself sitting hunched over a kitchen counter or coffee table for extended periods of time? Maybe the chair in your at-home office is not supportive enough? The additional emotional stressors we are faced with on a daily basis only serve to compound the problem, by tightening muscles, ligaments, and connective tissue. So what can we do to mitigate the pain, stress, and health risks associated with poor posture? Drastic times call for even more drastic measures!
1. Most pain associated from poor posture comes from forward head and shoulder posture. This occurs as we lean forward to view the computer monitor. The best way to prevent this posture is by bringing your chair closer to the table and most importantly by sitting at the edge of your seat.
2. Make sure to relax your shoulders, gently pulling back, while at the same time allowing your chest to protrude. If you tighten up your muscles, you are defeating the benefit you will receive.
3. Make sure that your feet are firmly situated on the floor. If your feet don’t touch the floor, get a book or two to make sure that they do. Legs and feet should be at a 90% angle. Any chair in which your buttocks are lower than your knees, such as in some sofas will eventually cause great pain, so always keep in mind the importance of the 90% angle!.
4. Make sure to set your computer monitor at eye level so that you are not looking up or down. You may need to find a way to either lower or raise your computer monitor.
5. Make sure to get up and walk around for a few minutes every 20 minutes or so to avoid tightening of muscles, ligaments, and connective tissue as well as preventing emotional stress caused by focusing on work for an extended period of time and forgetting about maintaining proper posture.
1. The Posture Trainer will give you that WOW factor by immediately, reducing pain and placing your spine into perfect alignment! Awarded the “Gold Medal” in Wellness/Fitness at INPEX, the largest International Trade Show for Inventors in the U.S. Rated Best High-End Back Support by Wiki.ezvid.
2. The PT’s unique, patented airflow design supports the user’s “ENTIRE BACK,” enabling the user to sit “PAIN FREE” for hours at a time.
3. In this day and age when chiropractors and physical trainers, etc. are shutting down their offices due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s good to know that the Posture Trainer Back Support has been used extensively across the nation by chiropractors, physical therapists, pain management clinics, personal trainers, etc. who have offered it to their patients and clients with outstanding results!
4. Revolutionary design provides gentle resistance, while simultaneously lengthening the spine. The Posture Trainer greatly reduces forward head/forward shoulder posture, the main culprits of back and neck pain as well as a whole array of very significant health-related issues.
5. Can be customized to support each user’s specific comfort level and preferences. Made of material that doesn’t break down. Most other back supports use memory foam that doesn’t offer resistance, enabling the user’s spine to sink back into unhealthy, dysfunctional posture.
6. The Posture Trainer has been proven to be highly effective for people who sit in a chair for hours at a time, people who travel by plane, bus, or train, Pregnant women and breast-feeding mom’s, people with multiple sclerosis, ambulatory patients, people who have had multiple back surgeries, runners, athletes, and the list goes on and on.
7. Proudly made exclusively in the USA.
8. Built to last a lifetime!